Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 52
RPW | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 22 2020 11:35 PM

When trying to start Logos on my 2017 iMac, it starts, then quits, with the message: "Logos quit unexpectedly. Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

Thank you, in advance, for any direction you can give to correct my issue. Ron
Posts 24026
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2020 11:40 PM

Hi Ron

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

Please enable diagnostic logging and upload the logos.log file to this thread (using the paperclip icon) after a failed start attempt

Details at https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027869132-How-to-Enable-and-Submit-Log-Files 

Graham

Posts 52
RPW | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 11:20 AM

Thanks Graham, does this help

5417.LogosLogs.ronwashington.20201023-141458.zip

Posts 1854
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 11:42 AM

Hi RPW,

Can you try opening to a blank layout?

Click the icon to start Logos then immediately hold down the CMD key. When the sign-in window pops up, click "Sign In."

After that, Logos will open to a blank layout.

I suspect it's a problem with the Atlas that you appear to have had opened.

Posts 26248
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 11:54 AM

Try opening Logos to a blank window (start with Cmd key held and sign in). Try opening a layout that does not contain a panel for Atlas, and work with that. Try opening Atlas.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 52
RPW | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 12:00 PM

Thanks to both Graham and Levi for your suggestions. I was able to get in touch with Logos and Rueben remotely closed /minimized a couple of other apps that I had open, opened Logos and it worked. I will definitely keep in mind the suggestions you have given me also. I thought I could keep those things open with 24 Gig of memory on my iMac. This is the first time that I have had this problem.

Again, thanks to the Logos Community!! Just got your post Dave. Thanks.

Ron

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS