Duplicate entries & typos in Factbook: list here

Page 5 of 5 (85 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 84 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 959
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 7 2021 6:17 AM

Kiyah:

SineNomine:

The date (1626)  in the second article is incorrect and should be fixed.

Could it be driven by the potential typo in this resource then? https://ref.ly/logosres/cathdictaddisarn?hw=Archivist&off=420

It's linked from the Timeline tool and it's the only resource in my library that has that date associated with the Council of Trent.

Yes, Timeline Events are derived from dates in resources, so this is probably the source of this error. 

Threads like this are very helpful, and please know that we're continuing to work on all these corrections. 

Posts 5367
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 7 2021 6:08 PM

Sean Boisen:
please know that we're continuing to work on all these corrections. 

Great!

Sean Boisen:
Threads like this are very helpful

I'll keep adding corrections to be made as I come across them. Yes

Posts 32584
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 13 2021 7:19 PM

The theme Jesus' Epiphany in Key Passages includes only two of the three epiphanies that are celebrated - Wedding at Cana is missing. See CCC 528 for confirmation.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 32584
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2021 2:57 AM

Adolf Schlatter is listed as both Other Protestant and Lutheran. I believe Lutheran is the more accurate despite the complexity of the German state church.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 959
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2021 11:54 AM

MJ. Smith:

The theme Jesus' Epiphany in Key Passages includes only two of the three epiphanies that are celebrated - Wedding at Cana is missing. See CCC 528 for confirmation.

Not sure what you're referring to here, MJ. Could you put this in a new thread with a title like "Missing Event from Jesus' Epiphany" and provide more details/links/screenshots? 

Page 5 of 5 (85 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS