Page 5 of 5 (91 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 90 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 565
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2011 9:57 AM

Hi all,

I just received my iPad yesterday and installed Logos on it. Is it safe to assume that I have the latest iOS 1.7.0?

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 92
Chris Lohroff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2011 10:13 AM

Yes. You can see you current version by click the more button along the bottom of the screen and the selecting About.

Posts 565
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2011 11:22 AM

Thanks Chris. I figured that out after I posted my question.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 204
Steven Yu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 11 2011 6:35 PM

This build seems to be more stable than the previous one, and seems to be much faster as well.

By the way, is there a way for us to control the font size in the split screen?  What I want to achieve is to have a larger font for the main text, and smaller font for the commentaries.

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free", John 8:32.
"你們必定認識真理,真理必定使你們自由", 約翰福音 8:3.

Posts 2718
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 13 2011 2:34 PM

Steven Yu:
By the way, is there a way for us to control the font size in the split screen?  What I want to achieve is to have a larger font for the main text, and smaller font for the commentaries.

I don't believe so. The slider controls both sides at once.

Posts 1
Elver Mendenhall | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 13 2011 4:38 PM

I agree!! I loved the old history bar. It made life so easy to go from one version to another or to go to other resources. Please, Please, Please bring it back!

Posts 273
Rev. Kelly Todd | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 13 2011 7:07 PM

just give Dave some time.  Logos is listening to us

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2011 8:44 AM

Rev. Kelly Todd:
{the} Logos is listening to us

A truly profound theological statement Big Smile

Posts 22
Brother Odin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2011 9:40 AM

Here is another vote to bring back the ribbon. It really slows things down when switching between resources also it served as a good visual indicator to where I had been studying.

Posts 98
April Pyle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 19 2011 8:24 PM

I'm not sure what you are talking about as the "old history bar".  If that was the ribbon thingy you got that you could scroll and select from, I hated it.  It reflected any book that had been opened and could not be edited.  I like the fact that in the history window, you can delete resources so you can have an easy way of switching between resources you are currently using, but can get rid of one when you are finished.  Such as a commentary for a particular book of the Bible, say, the Opening Up.  If the ribbon comes back, I'd like to be able to clear the whole thing and start over or just remove selected items from the list. 

April

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 19 2011 9:03 PM

Odin Ortiz:

Here is another vote to bring back the ribbon. It really slows things down when switching between resources also it served as a good visual indicator to where I had been studying.

Suggest upgrading to 1.7.1 Logos for iOS 1.7.1 Release Notes and check out History improvements.  Tapping More, found History with scrolling list of resource names with book covers; also can tap blue arrow for historical locations within resource.  Likewise, have option to edit history to delete stuff.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 5 of 5 (91 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS