Can't save verse range & "Go" causes crash

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 34
Beckon&Muse | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:04 AM

I'm trying to save the verse range for the following Canon in the reading plan editor:

Joshua, Judges, Samuel, Kings, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Psalms, Job, Proverbs, Ruth, Song of Songs, Ecclesiastes, Lamentations, Esther, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, Chronicles

I'd like to title this as Shepherd Canon. But, when I hit the save button it won't store it. What is weird however is when I tried to save the Pentateuch range, it worked. Same thing for the minor prophets. But, after I did those two, it won't let me save any more ranges.

Any ideas?

Posts 34
Beckon&Muse | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:16 AM

Now, when I try to hit go on my custom plan, Logos crashes everytime.

Posts 995
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:23 AM

It might help if you could provide a crash log.  Some Forum users are quite nifty at spotting what has gone wrong (I'm not one of them!).  

Go to How to Report Bugs in Logos 4 Mac and you can also find a link to Logos Log Scribe which is a handy tool for collecting logs easily.  

Hope you get this resolved soon.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:30 AM

Joshua Eldridge:

I'm trying to save the verse range for the following Canon in the reading plan editor:

Joshua, Judges, Samuel, Kings, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Psalms, Job, Proverbs, Ruth, Song of Songs, Ecclesiastes, Lamentations, Esther, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, Chronicles

Observation: Samuel, Kings, & Chronicles each have 2 books.  Wonder about Joshua, Judges, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, Psalms, Job, Proverbs, Ruth, Song of Songs, Ecclesiastes, Lamentations, Esther, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles

Curious if can delete plan, then create new one with expanded book list.

Joshua Eldridge:

Now, when I try to hit go on my custom plan, Logos crashes everytime.

If still crashing after recreating reading plan, please post log files: Mac Troubleshooting page has How to Report Bugs in Logos 4 Mac including link to Logos Log Scribe

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 34
Beckon&Muse | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:35 AM

Yay! That was it! Thank you so much! I forgot that it was two books! hehe.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS