Works of Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Page 5 of 5 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 85 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 2964
Posts 401
Timothy Ha | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2012 5:09 AM

Ooops,

Logos doesn't have

Volume 14 Theological Education at Finkenwalde: 1935-1937, translation of Illegale Theologenausbildung: 1935-1937

JesusChrist.ru - Russian Christian Portal, with free Bible software; Timh.ru - blog

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 29 2012 5:16 AM

Timothy Ha:

Ooops,

Logos doesn't have

Volume 14 Theological Education at Finkenwalde: 1935-1937, translation of Illegale Theologenausbildung: 1935-1937

This volume has not been produced as of yet.

Posts 21
Marc Linden | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 7 2013 1:20 PM

Fortress on their website states a publication date 01 Oct 2013 for the english translation of the missing volume 14. Does anyone know how quick Logos will be to release the electronic version and whether this will be an upgrade for free for those of us who have purchased the bundle of the other fifteen volumes?

Ooops, I was just checking and found out that Logos offers volume 14 as pre-order (http://www.logos.com/product/33634/dietrich-bonhoeffer-works-vol-14-theological-education-at-finkenwalde-1935-1937). At present, it shows the status "gathering interest" only. We need to push this further. I own the German volume 14 and like it very much, it has more than a 1000 pages and is really worth much more than 39.95 $ which is the present pre-order price.

Please help to push this!

Posts 11845
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 9 2018 9:59 AM

Amy Leung:
I'm interested in Bonhoeffer too.  Actually it would be great if Logos would include the German text too. 

Reviving this thread from long ago: Faithlife just yesterday put the German original of Bonhoeffer's works onto PrePub. As far as I know, this will be the first digital edition at all of the critical edition of Bonhoeffer's works in German. (Note: The 17 printed volumes contain over ten thousand pages and retail at Amazon for over $400 - even used copies). If you read German well, there's a nice promotional website and some background testimonial by a reformed German blogger.

For those of us who already own (parts of) the English translation - or those who want both of it: there's a German/English bundle, which gives dynamic pricing discount to current owners of DBW in English. 

EDIT: There's a Logos Academic Blog today about that: https://academic.logos.com/why-the-publication-of-bonhoeffers-works-in-english-is-so-profound/  

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 5 of 5 (86 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS