Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 392
LogosEmployee

Donald E. Stidwell:

Unfortunately on both my Nexus 7 and Galaxy S3, I get constant crashes. Last night in service was trying to follow scripture references from the lesson but Logos crashed 3 times and I just gave up and just used another Bible program I have installed. Just now I tried again and changing pages caused it to crash. For the record, I always have two panes open - 1 to a Bible (normally the Reina-Valera 60) and 1 to a commentary (Bible Knowledge Commentary). Initially I thought it was only doing it on pages where I have highlights, but last night it did it on pages where I don't have any highlighting. Needless to say, this is very frustrating and makes this latest version practically unusable for me.

Hi Donald,

This was a problem for many users in the 2.0.7 release, and we released a fix just now. Please update to the latest version (2.0.8), and let me know if the problem is still there.

Thank you for your patience!

Posts 392
LogosEmployee

Lynden Williams:

David Schwebler, what is the purpose of Biblia, if one has Bible, Vyrso or Faithlife? Who is the targeted audience? On which devices? Will it work on Blackberry?

Hi Lynden,

Biblia is an app which is very similar to the Bible app, but is targeted at our Spanish audience. For example, it offers Spanish Bibles by default, and always runs in a Spanish locale, even if the rest of the device is running in an English locale.

Posts 265
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 13 2012 3:03 PM

Sir Maru:

From the Main Screen go to Apps \ Store \ Menu \ Settings.

There you will see your version #.  Mine is 2.50.08.

I thought that version was the Kindle version.  Is that the same as the Logos version?  In the settings you mentioned above I've got version 2.50.68.  But when I go to my actual Logos program settings I'm still seeing version 1.1.3.2 instead of anything close to 2.0.7. 

As I said, I'm new to the entire android market.  This Kindle Fire is the first I've ever owned and maybe I'm completely misunderstanding how this all works.  Sorry if I'm confused about what I should and shouldn't be expecting from the Logos Amazon app for the Kindle.

Posts 265
Gary Osborne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 13 2012 3:08 PM

For the record, I had everything set up as you instructed, Sir Maru.  But I double-checked to make sure.  Thanks for such detailed instructions.  Having said that, I'm still sitting at that 1.1.3.2. 

Posts 18
Tim Ogle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 13 2012 4:20 PM

I have finally got 2.0.6 (Build 50) installed.

I can't find my devotion reading plans.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS