About 8 days 1 machine won't sync

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Nate Mazzuca | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Aug 10 2013 11:17 AM

In our church group.  My machine will not sync up with the rest of the group as of about a week ago.  I get the "an error occurred during syncronization" message.  Tried deleting Proclaim and rebooting it but it was the same.  My Android device is syncing fine.

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 10 2013 11:58 AM

Please post your log files (Proclaim.log) from the affected machine and we'll be able to diagnose the sync issue.

Mac:

• /Users/[username]/(~Library)/Application Support/Proclaim/Logging/ 
  • The Library folder might be hidden. If so, hit CMD+Shift+G and enter "~/library" into the box.

Windows: 

• XP    -  %USERPROFILE%\My Documents\Proclaim Log Files\
  • Vista/Win7   -   %USERPROFILE%\My Documents\Proclaim Log Files\
Posts 2
Nate Mazzuca | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 10 2013 12:17 PM

file://localhost/Users/nate/Library/Application%20Support/Proclaim/Logging/PowerPointExporter.log

file://localhost/Users/nate/Library/Application%20Support/Proclaim/Logging/Proclaim.log

file://localhost/Users/nate/Library/Application%20Support/Proclaim/Logging/ProclaimCrash.txt

file://localhost/Users/nate/Library/Application%20Support/Proclaim/Logging/ProclaimError-2.log

file://localhost/Users/nate/Library/Application%20Support/Proclaim/Logging/ProclaimError.log

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 10 2013 8:45 PM

I see file paths but not the actual files in the post. Please try again, you may have to add each file individually. All I really should need is Proclaim.log.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS