2014 Journal

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 2759
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2020 1:42 PM

Thank you for the thanks, I was wondering the other day if it was still being used for a template, just remember to search and replace the year 2014 ( i think it was) with 2021, should all be same.

Also the lines=10 can be changed should you require more or less line 

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 29
J. Gary Ellison | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 6 2021 10:44 PM

I'm a newby and have no idea how to use this file. Is this a personal book? No, that doesn't seem to work. Hmm. How do you integrate this file into Logos?

Posts 11936
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 6 2021 11:14 PM

J. Gary Ellison:
Is this a personal book? No, that doesn't seem to work.

Actually it does - it looks like this:

J. Gary Ellison:
How do you integrate this file into Logos?

By building a PB of type Calendar Devotional, using the file from Dominic (or my slightly edited version that says 2021 and has 20 lines per day)

0677.journal2021.docx

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 109
Mirko | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 27 2021 12:39 PM

This seems to be a nice tool for journaling, thanks!

Sadly I cannot get it to compile :/

[Info] Erstellen starten für PBB:571195c1738e4e62a8b87355b711c6eb
[Info] Konvertiere
[Info] /Users/mirko/Downloads/0677.journal2014.docx konvertieren
[Info] Erstelle persönliches Buch
[Warning]
[Error] Error while building book: Fehler, das Werk zu kompilieren.
[Error] Exception: LDLS4.Panels.PersonalBookBuilderPanel.PersonalBookBuilderException: Fehler, das Werk zu kompilieren.
at LDLS4.Panels.PersonalBookBuilderPanel.PersonalBookConverter.CompileResource (Libronix.DigitalLibrary.LicenseManager licenseManager, System.String manifest, LDLS4.Panels.PersonalBookBuilderPanel.ResourceDocumentData metadata, LDLS4.Panels.PersonalBookBuilderPanel.IPersonalBookBuildLog buildLog, LDLS4.Panels.PersonalBookBuilderPanel.PersonalBookConverter+TempFiles tempFiles, Libronix.Utility.Threading.IWorkState workState) [0x000de] in /Volumes/Code/Jenkins/workspace/Logos-Desktop-Mac-Beta-Ship/LogosDesktop/src/LDLS4/Panels/PersonalBookBuilderPanel/PersonalBookConverter.cs:511
at LDLS4.Panels.PersonalBookBuilderPanel.PersonalBookConverter+<CreatePersonalBookWork>d__2.MoveNext () [0x0045b] in /Volumes/Code/Jenkins/workspace/Logos-Desktop-Mac-Beta-Ship/LogosDesktop/src/LDLS4/Panels/PersonalBookBuilderPanel/PersonalBookConverter.cs:147
at Libronix.Utility.Threading.AsyncWorkerTask`1[T].EnumMoveNext () [0x0001a] in B:\ghe_actions-2.278.0\Logos-Utility\_work\Utility\Utility\src\Libronix.Utility\Threading\AsyncWorkerTask.cs:120
at Libronix.Utility.Threading.AsyncWorkerTask`1[T].EnumMoveNextWithCatch () [0x00002] in B:\ghe_actions-2.278.0\Logos-Utility\_work\Utility\Utility\src\Libronix.Utility\Threading\AsyncWorkerTask.cs:141
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at Libronix.Utility.Threading.AsyncWorkItem.Verify () [0x0000b] in B:\ghe_actions-2.278.0\Logos-Utility\_work\Utility\Utility\src\Libronix.Utility\Threading\AsyncWorkItem.cs:80
at LDLS4.Panels.PersonalBookBuilderPanel.PersonalBookViewModel+<CreatePersonalBookWork>d__137.MoveNext () [0x0011e] in /Volumes/Code/Jenkins/workspace/Logos-Desktop-Mac-Beta-Ship/LogosDesktop/src/LDLS4/Panels/PersonalBookBuilderPanel/PersonalBookViewModel.cs:727

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS