Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 41 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 21574
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 26 2014 3:15 PM

The updated FSB doesn't seem to fix the problem on iPad.

Should it?

Posts 46
Stephen Charles | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 26 2014 6:21 PM

Works great! Cheers!

Posts 46
Stephen Charles | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 26 2014 6:22 PM

On the PC anyway. I don't have an iPad.

Posts 21574
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 27 2014 12:57 AM

Graham Criddle:
The updated FSB doesn't seem to fix the problem on iPad.

Just to follow up on this I tested it when I had access to both systems.

The first screenshot below is from my PC, the second is from my iPad. I'm using the NIV as the base text in both cases and focussing on the words "master of the banquet" in John 2:8

In the first screenshot (above) the words "master of the banquet" are shown in the FSB tracking the words used in NIV

In the second screenshot (below) the FSB has "head steward" instead - which seems to be tracking the LEB

As this now looks to be an iPad-specific issue I'll crosspost there

Edit: cross-posted at http://community.logos.com/forums/t/86271.aspx 

Posts 46
Stephen Charles | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 13 2014 12:58 PM

I am running Logos version 6.0 SR-4, and the bug has reappeared; the menu icon to change the Bible version has disappeared again. I have a Lenovo Helix running Windows 8.1.

Posts 7906
LogosEmployee

Steve Charles:
the menu icon to change the Bible version has disappeared again

I've filed a bug report for this.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 9 2014 3:14 PM

Steve Charles:
I am running Logos version 6.0 SR-4, and the bug has reappeared; the menu icon to change the Bible version has disappeared again. I have a Lenovo Helix running Windows 8.1.

This should be fixed with the update version of FSB:

LLS:FSB

2014-11-14T23:32:21Z

Posts 562
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 29 2015 9:57 AM

I have noticed that when I change the version from default to say ESV and close Logos, when I reopen Logos the version reverts to default (which I assume is LEB). Is there a way that I can have the version remain as ESV rather than reverting to the default?

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 65
Michael A. Mnich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 2 2015 2:35 PM

In the examples above, using the LSB, my view does not have a marker icon, blue tab, orange dot.  

What are the brackets with an arrow? They don't seem to do anything on mine. The circle with a pllus does give more info when clicked. 

Are there instructions for using the features of the FSB anywhere?

Thanks,

Mike

Posts 9812
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 3 2015 2:04 AM

Michael A. Mnich:

In the examples above, using the LSB, my view does not have a marker icon, blue tab, orange dot.  

What are the brackets with an arrow? They don't seem to do anything on mine. The circle with a pllus does give more info when clicked. 

The colored dots (if you refer to the screenshots on the first page) are notes - probably shared note files from a faithlife group, such as giving remarls on intertextuality. They are not part of FSB but will display in any bible and any versified bible commentary or study bible.

The brackets with the arrow are part of the FSB and show links to the free Lexham Bible Dictionary which is part of the FSB bundle. If you don't have it, go get it here: https://www.logos.com/product/36564/lexham-bible-dictionary  

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 562
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 14 2015 9:24 AM

Randall Cue:

I have noticed that when I change the version from default to say ESV and close Logos, when I reopen Logos the version reverts to default (which I assume is LEB). Is there a way that I can have the version remain as ESV rather than reverting to the default?

Bump

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 562
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 24 2015 5:13 AM

Is there no one that can address this?

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 21574
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 24 2015 8:54 AM

Randall Cue:

Randall Cue:

Bump

Hi Randall

I am not seeing this behaviour - if I close the app and reopen it the selected version is still selected.

Which version of the app are you using?

Posts 562
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 24 2015 11:24 AM

Thanks for responding, Graham. I'm using Logos version 6.1 on a Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.2.

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 21574
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 24 2015 1:05 PM

Randall Cue:

Thanks for responding, Graham. I'm using Logos version 6.1 on a Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.2.

Sorry I had assumed a mobile platform and that is what I tested against.

Im not at my computer now but will check tomorrow if no-one else does first

Posts 21574
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 24 2015 11:35 PM

Randall Cue:

I can reproduce this - hopefully someone from Faithlife will comment

Posts 562
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:33 AM

Graham, thanks for taking the time to look into this.

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Posts 60
LogosEmployee
Hoong-Ern Ng | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 25 2015 10:32 AM

Randall Cue:

I have filed a bug report for this

Posts 21574
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 25 2015 10:47 AM

Thanks Emma

Appreciated, Graham 

Posts 562
Randall Cue | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 3 2015 2:41 PM

Ernie Ng (Hoong Ern):

Randall Cue:

I have filed a bug report for this

Any progress on this issue?

Soli Deo Gloria

Randy

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS