PC(USA) Book of Order and Book of Confessions?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5
Brandon Beau Dansizen | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 4 2014 10:53 AM

These are available as downloadable PDF files for free on the PC(USA) website, but not on Logos....would love to see them integrated. I tried converting them to DOCX and importing them as personal books but it is not working well Sad

Posts 33
Jason Clapper | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 4 2014 11:34 AM

As a PC(USA) pastor I would also love to see this, but doubt it would ever happen.  It's a great idea for a personal book, however!  I've thought about doing it in the past but never attempted it.  

Posts 33842
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 4 2014 2:19 PM

YesYesYesYesYes

I'd like to see Logos offer all denominations confessional/worship books - it would be a major service to their customers.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 71
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 10 2014 1:09 PM

Yeah, this is a good idea. Let me look into what it would look like to make these sorts of resources Logos texts. Thanks so much for your input.

Posts 19333
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 10 2014 1:12 PM

Yes

I too would love to see these in Logos. I own them both in print, as I was a longtime member of a PCUSA church in Seattle, and they sold these at their book table.

Posts 56
Paul Knopf | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 10 2014 3:19 PM

Yes

Posts 5632
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 10 2014 4:00 PM

I'd also like to see the PCA BCO, but it's under copyright, as is the PC(USA) BCO.

I tried to get a non-PDF source for the PCA one, but the PCA doesn't distribute the original source doc, I guess to have better version control.

Logos would have to set up a formal arrangement I think.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 71
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 10 2014 4:06 PM

Yeah, I'm talking with the PCA Historical Center about the possibility of getting their stuff into Logos. We'll see what happens.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS