Double-click to change slide title in edit mode during on-air changes on-air active slide

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 314
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 4 2016 8:24 AM

During a lull in our on-air presentation I switched to edit mode and inserted a new slide, then double-clicked the title to change it. Doing so made this new slide the on-air active slide. This also happens if you double-click the title of an existing slide in edit mode. Right click/rename and Ctrl-r both work fine, but double-clicking the title changes the on-air slide.

Posts 676
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 4 2016 10:29 AM

Thanks for the report! Hopefully that wasn't too weird.  Sorry for the unexpected behavior

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 314
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 4 2016 11:59 AM

During rehearsal, active slide was playing music, with vocalists singing. New slide stopped the music so it was immediately obvious, but as I say, during rehearsal so no real harm.

Posts 314
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 29 2016 9:10 AM

Was this issue supposed to be fixed by the first bullet under version 0025? If so, I still seem to have the problem.

Thanks

Posts 294
LogosEmployee
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 29 2016 1:29 PM

Brendon-

Is the presentation navigating the OnAir display? The 'fix' for that bullet point in the release notes still allows double click to change the name in edit mode, but does not navigate the OnAir display.

When OnAir and in Edit mode:

Double click a Service Item title in the Order of Service changes the 'edit' item to be that Service Item and puts the title in an edit box

Double click a Service Item (not on the title) in the Order of Service changes the OnAir display as well as the edit item.

Are you seeing something different? 

Glenn

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 30 2016 8:24 PM

Brendon Marks (BCBC):

Was this issue supposed to be fixed by the first bullet under version 0025? If so, I still seem to have the problem.

Thanks

The fix for this issue in 0025 introduced a regression that was worse than the original bug. We rolled the "fix" back for the holidays and will pick this back up in January. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Posts 314
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 31 2016 6:56 AM

Thanks for the update. 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS