Announcement: Logos Now to continue at same price (with new name)

Page 13 of 13 (243 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13
This post has 242 Replies | 25 Followers

Posts 30
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 10 2018 6:05 PM

I'm feeling frustrated with the lack of a clear message. I called a sales rep on 6/7 after reading this long forum discussion about all the changes, thinking that I had to make a decision by July 9th, when my Logos Now subscription was up, and that I had I missed every opportunity to make a decision, get the coupon, etc. The sales rep told me that I actually had until sometime in November and that I had a $200 coupon to put towards whatever I decide. So feeling that there was no rush, I've been mulling it over, and in the last week considering which course to order as part of my subscription. Then yesterday (7/9), I was charged $99.99 to renew Faithlife Connect Essentials (no library). So I called today to find out the story. The sales rep said he couldn't help, and so transferred me to customer service. After a long narration of what all had happened since February, I was told that what the rep told me on 6/7 had been RESCINDED. And there was nothing he could do. He transferred me to the original sales rep from 6/7. I had to leave a voicemail, and I sent an email to him too. 

Did the extension to November really get rescinded and I was told wrong? Will I not be able to use the $200 gift to purchase Logos 7 if I choose? And if that is what I choose, do I loose my chance to get a course for 6 months because my first year subscription lapsed yesterday?

I'm feeling kinda bummed out.

Posts 79
Rob Lambert | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 10 2018 6:57 PM

sure hope you are wrong Rob

Posts 30
Rob Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 11 2018 1:30 PM

I received a call from Don in Customer Service. I did receive bad info from a sales rep four weeks ago, but Don explained the situation well, and made things right for me. I appreciate the personal touch from him.

Page 13 of 13 (243 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 | RSS