Missing prepub discount?

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 34 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 68
LogosEmployee
Jake Mailhot | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 4:43 PM

Mattillo:
Will this show on our pre-order page or will it be added to our account after it goes live?

It will be added to your account after it goes live. 

Posts 10221
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 6:52 PM

Jesse Myers:
We haven't made this announcement yet, but we will be unlocking this volume for people who pre-ordered the EEC volume prior to this posting.

That is the Logos Bible Software I am pleased to support. I was already composing an angry post before I read this. Thank you for restoring my trust.

Mac Logs | PC Logs | Install 

Posts 5066
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 9:44 PM

Thank you. This was one of my most looked forward to volumes in the ECC..

-dan

Posts 15
Adam Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 11 2018 11:12 PM

Thank you Jake and Jesse!

Posts 4690
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 12:42 AM

Thank you Jesse, Jake and FL. This is the best news I’ve had today. 

Posts 8152
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 6:14 AM

Jack Caviness:

Jesse Myers:
We haven't made this announcement yet, but we will be unlocking this volume for people who pre-ordered the EEC volume prior to this posting.

That is the Logos Bible Software I am pleased to support. I was already composing an angry post before I read this. Thank you for restoring my trust.

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 347
Leo Wee Fah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 6:17 AM

Jesse Myers:
"So if I understand you correctly, anyone who has pre-ordered this volume or the entire EEC will get this volume for free?"

Yes, that's right. 

I have bought the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary (EEC) (11 volumes set) in year 2017, just wondering am I entitled to this volume? Huh?

Thanks.

Posts 2439
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 7:28 AM

I bought a base package in 2017 which included Jeremiah and Lamentations (EEC). Will I also receive this volume for free?

Thanks!

Posts 5454
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 8:11 AM

Jesse Myers:
"So if I understand you correctly, anyone who has pre-ordered this volume or the entire EEC will get this volume for free?"

Yes, that's right. 

Alright! I went ahead and preordered the volume; since according to this It’ll be free if you preorder or preorder the entire EEC set will get it for free. Can’t beat that!

Posts 2439
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 9:16 AM

DAL:

Jesse Myers:

Yes, that's right. 

Alright! I went ahead and preordered the volume; since according to this It’ll be free if you preorder or preorder the entire EEC set will get it for free. Can’t beat that!

If you look at the original post, it says "people who pre-ordered the EEC volume prior to this posting." Sorry, DAL!

Posts 5454
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 9:30 AM

Oh well! I’ll check it out and if I don’t like it then I’ll return it. Nothing to lose and a lot to gain 👍😁👌

Posts 245
Roger Dittmar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 10:34 AM

PetahChristian:

I bought a base package in 2017 which included Jeremiah and Lamentations (EEC). Will I also receive this volume for free?

Thanks!

I have the same question.

Posts 66
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 11:43 AM

Once again this shows the negligence of Faithlife in communication again. Kaiser is my favorite Old Testament author and I have been waiting anxiously for this commentary through EEC only to have it appear as a stand alone. We should have been told this before the product went live. But I expect nothing different from Faithlife as it's been proven time and time again how incompetent communication is about anything much less EEC.

Posts 26132
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 12:21 PM

Matt Hamrick:
I expect nothing different from Faithlife as it's been proven time and time again how incompetent communication is about anything much less EEC.

Did you not read the entire thread? If you have purchased the EEC, you will receive this book! It just won't be a part of the EEC series. 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 66
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2018 12:24 PM

Yes, I read it. But still it's a lack of communication by Faithlife. 

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS