12 Days of Logos - Christmas Special - Which resources would you like to see most

Page 5 of 5 (91 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 90 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 579
Jim VanSchoonhoven | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 24 2010 2:45 AM

Yes, that is my son, I coached pro mountain bike racers and trials riders until I was riding with Jeremy one day in a parking lot at a huge event, a truck backed up without looking, I can hardly walk since then.

But yes, he is my son and as you can see he is a real dreamer too!  He just recently got back from doing a 25 city tour in five weeks!  If you want to see more of him go to youtube and search for his name Jeremy VanSchoonhoven, his video clips have over a million views altogether.  America's Got Talent started putting them up in June and put the last one up in Sept.

In Christ,

Jim VanSchoonhoven

Posts 235
Tom Geswein | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:08 AM

I would love to see Donald Grey Barnhouse's 4 Volume Romans Commentary discounted - I missed it on Prepub...

"It seems our problems solve themselves when we look beyond us to those truly in hell."  -  Beyond Our Suffering - AILD

Posts 2246
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:28 AM

How about one day where all resources are priced back to their prepub price? This would be especially helpful for newer customers that missed some of the better pricing on resources.

Posts 129
ton verdam | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 25 2010 7:27 AM

Great suggestion, i'm in...

Posts 612
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 25 2010 12:05 PM

I'd like to see Runge's Discourse Grammar on special

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 25 2010 12:11 PM

Ted Weis:

I'd like to see Runge's Discourse Grammar on special

Yes

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 10645
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 25 2010 1:05 PM

Jim VanSchoonhoven:
Yes, that is my son

I was rooting for him!

Returning to the topic of this thread. I also would lick to see Runge's Discourse Grammar on special.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:12 PM

Jim VanSchoonhoven:

Now if they do this, I am going to go with the need of an everything they have button, what a great idea, I will would even have time left from my ten minutes to start downloading it all!

I have got to learn to think bigger!!!  My son does http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj0BTyt-Lfs and you do!!!

In Christ,

Jim VanSchoonhoven

Peace to you, Jim!

And!  Always Joy in the Lord!

What an incredible video!!!   *smile*            What courage your son displayed!  Indeed!

I imagine that some of that courage came from his proud Papa, eh???

Ended up after the video was over saying a few words of prayer for both you and your son and your family  ...                ........   In Jesus' Holy Name!

Thank you for sharing!   *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 2831
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 9 2010 7:54 AM

John Fidel:

How about one day where all resources are priced back to their prepub price? This would be especially helpful for newer customers that missed some of the better pricing on resources.

Great suggestion, John.  Not sure it is practical for Logos, but would be great for us.  Would love to see it.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 2831
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 9 2010 7:58 AM

How about the three volume ICC commentary on Matthew by W. D. Davies and Dale C. Allison?

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 28
Raymond Cabrera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 9 2010 9:54 PM

I would really Love to get the NIV Application Commentary, Old and New Testament at a sale price

http://www.logos.com/product/5459/niv-application-commentary-new-testament

http://www.logos.com/product/5461/niv-application-commentary-old-testament-prophets

Page 5 of 5 (91 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS