LOGOS: Why have our (ex-beta?) resources EXPIRED

Page 1 of 4 (61 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 60 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 24928
Forum MVP
Posts 24928
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2010 6:45 AM

And then there are posts on the (related) crashes performing a Syntax search using Cascadia (one report using Lexham).

I get all the issues with 4.0 SR-7!

EDIT:

The Cascadia Syntax Graphs resources show the "Resource Missing" message.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 8012
LogosEmployee

Dave Hooton:

And then there are posts on the (related) crashes performing a Syntax search using Cascadia (one report using Lexham).

I get all the issues with 4.0 SR-7!

Thanks for the detective work; I would have to guess it's a problem with the license server (which I'll report when I get in on Monday).

Posts 24928
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2010 1:28 PM

Dave Hooton:
(one report using Lexham)

That would be Lexham Syntax Graphs (LexhamSGGNT) and not the Lexham Syntactic GNT  set.

Anyone with Lexham Syntax Graphs resources should hide them as they were replaced by Cascadia Syntax Graphs, and the problems with Cascadia will be fixed by Logos.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 1646
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2010 2:44 PM

David, I have now tried this twice (ie to  "hide" the 2 files) by opening two tabs: Library & Program Settings.

Crashes and requests for "Error Reporting" happened BOTH times as I  attempted to drag these two files from the Library Window to the Hidden Resources Window.

Regards

Steve F

Regards, SteveF

Posts 8012
LogosEmployee

I'm unable to reproduce a problem with expiring licenses when downloading the licenses fresh from our server. Please delete your %LOCALAPPDATA%\Logos4\Data\...\LicenseManager\Licenses.dat file, and Sign In to the program (while connected to the Internet). It should detect that the licenses are missing and download a new copy. You should see that Biblical P/P/T, reverse interlinears, and all other beta resources are fully unlocked.

(If this does fix the problem, we can program our server to force a fresh license download, and we'll also know that this is a workaround in the meantime.)

Posts 637
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2010 10:15 PM

Bradley the deleting the license file worked for me...

Posts 352
Mike & Rachel Aubrey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2010 10:44 PM

Bradley Grainger:
(If this does fix the problem, we can program our server to force a fresh license download, and we'll also know that this is a workaround in the meantime.)

Bradley, you're beautiful. That worked perfectly.

Posts 577
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2010 10:58 PM

Worked for me too!

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2010 11:14 PM

Thanks Bradley,

Worked for me too. Get all my functionality back without having to change the date.

Woo-hoo!

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 408
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2010 11:29 PM

Bradley, to the rescue again!!! Big Smile

Deleted the license file and it worked fine for me I seem to be fully functional once again.

Q: The NLT Rev Int doesn't seem to be working (don't use it much so not an issue), anyone else having a problem?

BTW: Happy New Year folks...

In Christ,

Ken

Dell Studio 1555; 15.6 True Life LCD; Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.20 GHz, 2M Cache, 800 MHz FSB ; 500GB 5400 HDD; 8GB RAM, Win 10, Chrome 70

http://wiki.logos.com/

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 2:36 AM

Thanks Brad. Problem fixed, and Cascadia no longer crashes.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 4:14 AM

Bradley Grainger:
Looks like a fresh license download is the cure Bradley it fixed it for me.  In my absence I've missed much, but I knew when this cropped up I'd find the answer in the forums.

Thanks.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 165
Gerald Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 6:57 AM

Hi Bradley

Followed advice and all greyed out ites apart from one - pronunciation - are OK. How do rectify the

odd one out. Thanks, Gerald

Posts 776
JRS | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 8:59 AM

Bradley Grainger:
You should see that Biblical P/P/T, reverse interlinears, and all other beta resources are fully unlocked.

+

How blessed is the one whom Thou dost choose, and bring near to Thee(Psa 65:4a)

Posts 3662
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 9:14 AM

Bradley Grainger:
Please delete your %LOCALAPPDATA%\Logos4\Data\...\LicenseManager\Licenses.dat file, and Sign In to the program (while connected to the Internet). It should detect that the licenses are missing and download a new copy. You should see that Biblical P/P/T, reverse interlinears, and all other beta resources are fully unlocked.

Thanks, Bradley! All my problems are cleared up, too. I was a beta tester...

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 106
Mark Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 10:26 AM

Bradley,

I utlilized your fix and it worked for me as well.  Before, I had set my computer date back to Dec. 1 and obtained all my functionality.  I deleted my license file, reset my date and have all my functionality again.  Thanks for the fix.

Posts 3662
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 11:58 AM

Bradley Grainger:

I'm unable to reproduce a problem with expiring licenses when downloading the licenses fresh from our server. Please delete your %LOCALAPPDATA%\Logos4\Data\...\LicenseManager\Licenses.dat file, and Sign In to the program (while connected to the Internet). It should detect that the licenses are missing and download a new copy. You should see that Biblical P/P/T, reverse interlinears, and all other beta resources are fully unlocked.

I guess we're all officially in a beta test recovery group, now. Big Smile

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 12:02 PM

That fixed the NASB RI problem for me. Thanks.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 179
Trey Selman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 6:31 PM

Worked for me, too.

Page 1 of 4 (61 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS