Barnes is on the Move

Page 1 of 10 (197 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 196 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 4711
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 15 2010 6:46 PM

It is now past 60%. There seems to have been a sudden burst of enthusiasm. Come on Logos, time to put this one on the Blog.

Everything ever written or spoken in Religion, formatted for Logos Bible Software. Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 1614
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 15 2010 6:50 PM

I agree - put it on the blog.

By the way, how long has it been on the community pricing page?

Posts 1603
Forum MVP
Paul Newsome | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 15 2010 6:53 PM

According to the RSS feed it was posted February 9, 2005.  Is this right?

Posts 4711
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 15 2010 6:54 PM

Since King hatchet was a hammer.

Everything ever written or spoken in Religion, formatted for Logos Bible Software. Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 1109
William Bingham | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 15 2010 7:00 PM

Paul:
Is this right?

I can not verify this myself but I would not be surprised.....since I have heard it has been there "from the beginning" and "for a while."

Posts 16652
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 15 2010 7:11 PM

Paul:

According to the RSS feed it was posted February 9, 2005.  Is this right?

I believe it!

Dave
===

Windows PC, Android phone

Posts 3150
Forum MVP
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 15 2010 7:41 PM

What's ironic is you know darn well that by the time it closes and goes to PrePub it will have closed at $25 Everyone should just bid the $30 and let's get on with it!

Posts 1276
JimT | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 15 2010 7:41 PM

Paul:
According to the RSS feed it was posted February 9, 2005.

I wonder what portion of those Pre-Pub orders came in during early 2005, and those customers and credit-cards are inactive?

Posts 16652
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 15 2010 7:59 PM

JimT:

Paul:

I wonder what portion of those Pre-Pub orders came in during early 2005, and those customers and credit-cards are inactive?

I guess that will become important when the title gets to 100%

Dave
===

Windows PC, Android phone

Posts 1127
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 15 2010 8:04 PM

I wish Logos would bump it to the top of the list on the web page and push it in their blog...with just a little love (ok, actually a lot...) this can head into production.

Posts 1778
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 15 2010 11:35 PM

The little dot is finally sitting on the 60% line. This is the biggest movement that I have seen in Barnes since I started watching it a very, very long time ago.  If it goes for $30 (or less), this is incredible value for 10,000 pages. I would sure like to see this one get on the blog as well to see if it can be put into production.

Logos for Mac - Wiki Page and FAQ

Posts 1603
Forum MVP
Paul Newsome | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 16 2010 11:32 PM

It looks as if the $25 and $20 spots are making their move as they approach 60%

Posts 3775
Forum MVP
Halo Hound | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 17 2010 5:36 AM

Watching the turtle race of Barnes on the forum is way too much fun. Why would we ever want to send it to production?

Posts 2891
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 17 2010 5:45 AM

Philip Spitzer:

Watching the turtle race of Barnes on the forum is way too much fun. Why would we ever want to send it to production?

Super Angry

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 1778
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 17 2010 5:56 AM

Barnes has been an anchor to the Community Price page for some time now.  If we remove it, the page might drift away.

Logos for Mac - Wiki Page and FAQ

Posts 2891
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 17 2010 7:47 AM

Donovan R. Palmer:

Barnes has been an anchor to the Community Price page for some time now.  If we remove it, the page might drift away.

Super AngrySuper Angry

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 723
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 17 2010 9:10 AM

JimT:

Paul:

That does not matter, if they are still customers Logos will charge their current card when it ships.

Posts 2891
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 17 2010 9:16 AM

Logos will charge their credit card whether they are customers or not.  Only if they cancel their order will the transaction be cancelled.  On the other hand, they should receive an e-mail when it moves to Pre-Pub and shortly before they are billed.  This will give them time to cancel the order.   

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 995
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 17 2010 1:42 PM

Alan Charles Gielczyk:

JimT:

Paul:

That does not matter, if they are still customers Logos will charge their current card when it ships.

The card may be active, but the card expiration date on file has probably expired.

Posts 15644
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 17 2010 2:24 PM

Edwin Bowden:

Alan Charles Gielczyk:

JimT:

Paul:

The card may be active, but the card expiration date on file has probably expired.

When a pre-pub is about to ship, Logos sends you an email with an opportunity to update your credit card info before they attempt to charge it. Presumably if the charge doesn't go through (card has expired or is no longer active) you would not get the pre-pub. So it's always important to ensure you keep your credit card info on file up-to-date and take those reminder opportunities to double check.

Page 1 of 10 (197 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS