Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 46 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 8140
LogosEmployee

LimJK:
I just need some assurance that we can sort library by OWNED or SUBSCRIBED Resources so that we can Hide or Tag with confidence.

Right now, this is not possible, but it's something we'd like to add for a future release to make it easier to organise your Library.

LimJK:
I am struggling whether I should signup or not to signup Sad

Our subscription products include your first month free, so you'll still have opportunity to try out the product even if you subscribe later (although you will miss out on this first "early access" month.)

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 9:19 AM

John Fidel:
If you have downloaded you need to hide the books for them to be removed from your hard drive and then reindex.

In 6.4 Beta 3 which just shipped, expired licenses (such as from leaving the Logos Cloud group) will be removed when checking for updated resources (on restart, or via "update resources" command).

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 2247
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 10:21 AM

This is wonderful news Dylan. Thanks for attending to this issue.

Posts 2166
LogosEmployee

Dylan Rondeau:

John Fidel:
If you have downloaded you need to hide the books for them to be removed from your hard drive and then reindex.

In 6.4 Beta 3 which just shipped, expired licenses (such as from leaving the Logos Cloud group) will be removed when checking for updated resources (on restart, or via "update resources" command).

Note that you will first need to cancel any ongoing download before using the "update resources" command.

Posts 8140
LogosEmployee

Dylan Rondeau:
expired licenses (such as from leaving the Logos Cloud group) will be removed when checking for updated resources

Note that this simply means that the program won't download resources you don't own. (Prior to this, if a download was started and then you left Logos Cloud, the Cloud resources would be downloaded even though you no longer owned them.)

It does not mean that locked resources will be removed from your hard drive.

Posts 102
Andrew Malone | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 3 2015 6:38 PM

LimJK:

I just need some assurance that we can sort library by OWNED or SUBSCRIBED Resources so that we can Hide or Tag with confidence.

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Note that this simply means that the program won't download resources you don't own. ... It does not mean that locked resources will be removed from your hard drive.

I've just experimented with an idea that I think someone mentioned earlier in this forum or another.

• My library pane (still in Logos 4! Surprise) lets me sort by "Last Updated".
  • So I've found everything updated "Yesterday" (you can insert your own cloudburst date).
  • I can check this against the report on my Home screen of the number of new resources when Logos Cloud delivered (all 1,371).
  • So now I've bulk-tagged all of those – minus the one that I intended to download and keep – ready for bulk action later in the month.
  • I understand that I can then delete ("hide") all 1,370 of them whenever I like. That should delete them from my hard drive, which then simply needs to be reindexed.

Given that I hadn't expected the influx of resources to my local drive, I'm a tiny bit frustrated at having to do this. But it's a fairly simple process when, like LimJK, I don't want to mess with all my other tagging / indexing / sorting / etc.

Posts 2
Barrie Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 3 2017 4:18 PM

go to Logos.com select your profile then select "subscriptions" and at the bottom select cancel. 

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS