Problem With "Go Box" and 30 Day Bible Challenge Lesson 6

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 8112
LogosEmployee

Sean:

Faithlife, could you please push through a fix for this, rather than us having to do experimental surgery on our file system?

We're currently investigating.

We do not recommend that anyone follow any of the steps listed above.

The one thing you can try is entering "update resources" into the command box; that may help resolve the problem.

Posts 1136
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 7 2016 3:00 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Sean:

Faithlife, could you please push through a fix for this, rather than us having to do experimental surgery on our file system?

We're currently investigating.

We do not recommend that anyone follow any of the steps listed above.

The one thing you can try is entering "update resources" into the command box; that may help resolve the problem.

Thanks Bradley; I can definitely wait for a fix.

"Update Resources" didn't work for me.

Posts 14
LogosEmployee
Nate Merritt (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 7 2016 5:27 PM

We've fixed the issue and are rolling out the fix to all affected users over the next twelve hours or so.  You do not need to do anything to get the fix; it should download automatically.  If anyone is still having issues at the close of business hours tomorrow (3/8) please let us know.

Posts 1136
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 7 2016 5:53 PM
I can't try updating my system for a few days, but thanks so much for attending to this so quickly.
Posts 2125
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 7 2016 7:19 PM

It is working.  Thanks for a prompt fix.  FL is great!

Posts 1136
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 28 2016 10:47 PM

Nate Merritt:

We've fixed the issue and are rolling out the fix to all affected users over the next twelve hours or so.  You do not need to do anything to get the fix; it should download automatically.  If anyone is still having issues at the close of business hours tomorrow (3/8) please let us know.

It took a while for me to update my system, but I have just done so, and this issue persists; I do not have pericope headings in the "go" box of my Bibles like the ESV. Interestingly, they DO show up in the "Copy Bible Verses" tool.

Please advise.

Posts 35
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 29 2016 5:56 AM

Sean:

Nate Merritt:

It took a while for me to update my system, but I have just done so, and this issue persists; I do not have pericope headings in the "go" box of my Bibles like the ESV. Interestingly, they DO show up in the "Copy Bible Verses" tool.

Please advise.

Sean,

I don't know if you had the same mixup I did, however, what I thought was the "Go Box" is not the "Go Box" in question that required the update. 

This is what I thought was the "Go Box," but it's not...

And this IS the "Go Box" that is in question:

At least, this is the understanding I came to after time on the phone with a level 2 support tech who did a remote access to my computer to try to fix the problem. 

Posts 1136
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 29 2016 6:10 AM

Ah, that is exactly it!

It would be nice, though, if it worked in the box for the Bible itself instead of having to open all of the passage guides etc.

Posts 35
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 29 2016 1:53 PM

Sean:

Ah, that is exactly it!

It would be nice, though, if it worked in the box for the Bible itself instead of having to open all of the passage guides etc.

I agree 100%

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS