No NEW Journals - why not?

Page 42 of 42 (837 items) « First ... < Previous 38 39 40 41 42
This post has 836 Replies | 24 Followers

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 8:46 PM

Why is Ex Auditu no longer available?

Any chance of getting it online electronically otherwise?

Posts 9561
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2021 5:57 AM

Theo:
I posted a few but no one is voting.

I had not seen these yet but now I have voted. I think it was good to post here to encourage others to vote as well.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 128
Dave Couch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 12 2021 4:27 AM

Do we have any idea when the 6.1 collections will release?

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 12 2021 8:34 PM

Woohoo! Finally!

Why is this not in any of the Bundles?

https://www.logos.com/product/205115/journal-for-the-study-of-paul-and-his-letters

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 15 2021 8:27 PM

Theo:

Woohoo! Finally!

Why is this not in any of the Bundles?

https://www.logos.com/product/205115/journal-for-the-study-of-paul-and-his-letters

Is the price too steep? I thought more would jump on this or has everyone already gotten access to it otherwise?

Posts 9561
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 17 2021 12:12 PM

Theo:
Is the price too steep? I thought more would jump on this or has everyone already gotten access to it otherwise?

My answer to this is "yes". Perhaps if it was bundled with other journals that would lower the cost.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 17 2021 10:07 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Theo:

My answer to this is "yes". Perhaps if it was bundled with other journals that would lower the cost.

I think what I have understood is they will introduce new journals in this manner to get them published to cover the upfront cots involved. Then after so many years they will eventually get bundled in the packages which come at quite the discount. This balances out peopel being able to afford the bundles while FL being able to add new content. First, they will see the interest and get the required work done on them via the individual sellings and eventually after time has passed roll them into the bundles as their upfront costs in producing them are quite high. I may not have worded this correctly. Someone else might be better equipped to shed light on this. This is the gist I got. 

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 17 2021 10:07 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Theo:

I think what I have understood is they will introduce new journals in this manner to get them published to cover the upfront cots involved. Then after so many years they will eventually get bundled in the packages which come at quite the discount. This balances out peopel being able to afford the bundles while FL being able to add new content. First, they will see the interest and get the required work done on them via the individual sellings and eventually after time has passed roll them into the bundles as their upfront costs in producing them are quite high. I may not have worded this correctly. Someone else might be better equipped to shed light on this. This is the gist I got. 

Posts 2160
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2021 5:48 AM

Theo:
I think what I have understood is they will introduce new journals in this manner to get them published to cover the upfront cots involved. Then after so many years they will eventually get bundled in the packages which come at quite the discount

How did you get this gist?

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2021 6:04 AM

Mark:

Theo:
I think what I have understood is they will introduce new journals in this manner to get them published to cover the upfront cots involved. Then after so many years they will eventually get bundled in the packages which come at quite the discount

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2021 6:05 AM

Mark:

Theo:

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2021 6:06 AM

Mark:

Theo:

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2021 6:08 AM

Mark:

Theo:

• Theo

Why is this not a part of any bundle? Master's 6.1?

• Feb 13, 11:19 am Phil Gons (Faithlife)

Some journals can't be bundled.

• Others need to be funded individually before we include them in bundles.

• We don't collect enough revenue on new journals in the big bundles to make releasing them that way sustainable.

• Our latest decision is that new journals will generally be released standalone and then after a period of a year or two added to the appropriate bundles.

Posts 2160
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2021 3:26 PM

Theo:
Our latest decision

Interesting

Posts 307
Theo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 20 2021 10:09 PM

Yet another FREE online journal waiting to be incorporated:

https://en.exegetiskasallskapet.se/sea

Page 42 of 42 (837 items) « First ... < Previous 38 39 40 41 42 | RSS