Two VERY Different Courses. Would love input if you have either one.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1331
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 30 2018 5:42 PM

For my ME course choice included in my L8 purchase, I'm considering the following two courses.  Would love feedback from anyone who has either course.

CH201 Historical Theology: The Patristic Period

OT308 Book Study: Leviticus

Posts 162
Clifford B. Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 6:08 PM

Leviticus. Sklar is a excellent scholar on the book and you will benefit from his teaching.

Cliff

Posts 1331
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 30 2018 7:19 PM

Clifford B. Kvidahl:

Leviticus. Sklar is a excellent scholar on the book and you will benefit from his teaching.

Cliff

Thanks, Cliff.  One of the reasons I looked at this course is that I'm trying to get a better grip on the OT.  I've picked up 7 or 8 OT courses now and found them helpful and am going through one right now on Exodus by Tremper Longman that I have on a temporary basis.  While Leviticus may not be as hot/popular a book study as say, Genesis or Romans or Revelation, it's a book I think may have much to offer.  It's also one in which I feel particularly weak and I thought a ME course might prove a more interesting and engaging media format for study than would using textual resources alone. 

On the flip side, I'm also very interested in getting a better handle on early church history and theological developments, and that type of topic also seems like a good fit for a Mobile Ed course.

Decisions, decisions.  Wink

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS