My Logos 4 Mac is not working

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 8 2011 3:33 PM

Hi Everybody. My Logos turns off automatically  just few minutes after I turn it ON. I keep trying again and again just for vain. Any help from anyone?

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 29720
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 8 2011 4:07 PM

Debessay:
My Logos turns off automatically  just few minutes after I turn it ON.

If it turns off after a "few minutes," is it allowing you to do anything at all? What are you doing? Are you opening a particular resource?

It would be helpful if you could also upload some logs. See the wiki:

http://wiki.logos.com/Diagnostic_Logging#Mac

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 191
Jacques | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 13 2011 6:49 PM

I had a problem and just downloaded the latest stable copy of Logos installed it. Works fine now, try it?

JP

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 14 2011 8:24 AM

Thanks. But do you mean to uninstall it first and instal it again?

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 14 2011 8:29 AM

Yeah ! When I try to open any resource from my library, it opens the resource properly,however, gets OFF a minute after. 

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 191
Jacques | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 14 2011 9:59 AM

Download the latest stable copy from this page, see step 4:

http://wiki.logos.com/Mac_Troubleshooting#Uninstalling_and_Reinstalling_in_Logos_4_Mac

Close Logos if it's open.

Open up the image and simply drag and drop the app to your Applications folder. Your old copy will be there, so when you drag it over it'll ask if you'd like to delete the old copy. Yup, delete.

Done.

Jacques

Posts 29720
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 14 2011 10:01 AM

If you want to try and reinstall the software, you can CLICK HERE to download the newest stable version of Logos 4 Mac. 

Posts 29720
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 14 2011 10:03 AM

If you still have problems, you will need to give us logs. See my original post.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 14 2011 11:23 AM

Debessay:

Yeah ! When I try to open any resource from my library, it opens the resource properly,however, gets OFF a minute after. 

Would like to look at diagnostic logs since turning OFF cause has several possibilities (suspect something crashing).

Wiki Mac Troubleshooting => How to Report Bugs in Logos 4 Mac includes link to 5504.Logos4MacLogging.app.zip (display logging setting, then optionally change); also links to Logos Log Scribe (create zip file of Logging folder with copy of console messages)

Other option is contacting Logos Mac Support => http://www.logos.com/about/contact  With your permission, Logos can connect with desktop sharing.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 27 2011 1:22 PM

Hello Dearest alabama24. I tried many times and is not working. Thus, allow me to send you my logs.7034574.Archive.zip

IN HIS LEGACY

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS