This post has 27 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1306
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 7 2015 1:53 PM

Any update on this?

Posts 1518
Forum MVP
Fr Devin Roza | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 7 2015 4:29 PM

John Schwandt:

• A monthly subscription for access to only 3 courses, where each course is available for three months and then replaced by an alternate one (staggered, so one course is swapped out each month).

This might be of interest if I could pick the 3 courses, and if it cost less than $10 a month.

If it's economically feasible for you, another good option could be include 1 (or 2) course(s) at a time by individual user's choice in Logos/Verbum Now as well would be a great incentive for Now. For Now users who want more courses, an additional $10 / month for 3 additional courses. 

Posts 235
C M | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 4:56 PM

Fr Devin Roza:
This might be of interest if I could pick the 3 courses, and if it cost less than $10 a month.

If Failthlife would listen and not just hear, they can increase their bottomline and many more of the MobileEd Courses will be viewed and owed. In short, make as many courses available, at the lowest cost reasonably possible (think of volume), for the longest period, and while giving the customers the greatest freedom to choose the courses. You will be a winner. Customers will be enlightened and elated. As for Faithlife, you will generate new interests and greater exposure for all instructors of the MobileEd Courses. A closed hand can’t receive anything. As for profits, always remember, “fifty percent (50%) of something is better than one-hundred (100%) percent of nothing.” The Courses have been made, let them see the light of day. No, you are not giving away the store. You are doing business in a world and a country (USA) where people loved to be heard and given the freedom of choices. FL you hold the volume of sales.

Posts 235
C M | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 6:26 PM

Charles McNeil:
any more of the MobileEd Courses will be viewed and owed.

Oops! Correction: "Owned" instead of "owed". 

Posts 10739
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 7:03 PM

Mark Barnes:
The most tempting option would be one already suggested by others — a rental plan whereby I could rent one course at a time, but it would be a course of my choosing. But I wouldn't want to pay more than $10/month, really.

This option sounds like something that might interest me.

Posts 1306
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 8:57 PM

Mark Barnes:
The most tempting option would be one already suggested by others — a rental plan whereby I could rent one course at a time, but it would be a course of my choosing. But I wouldn't want to pay more than $10/month, really.

I would be all over this, but I would be surprised if it was $10/month.......would be awesome though! 

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 8 2015 9:26 PM

Mike Tourangeau:

Mark Barnes:

I would be all over this, but I would be surprised if it was $10/month.......would be awesome though! 

Based on what they sell for I bet rental would be $30 a month.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 5322
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 17 2015 5:31 PM

John Schwandt:
A monthly subscription for access to only 3 courses, where each course is available for three months and then replaced by an alternate one (staggered, so one course is swapped out each month).

Not a fan on this as I wouldn't necessarily be interested in every course in the catalogue, and additionally some courses I might want to go back and work through again but I'd have to wait for that course to come back into rotation.  It might be more appealing if I could choose a program of study - say Old Testament or Apologetics etc. and so the list of courses being swapped in and out would be more relevant to my interests and I would see courses I might want to repeat come back around sooner - but monthly cost would need to be around $10-15USD a month given the limitations of having no real way to be able to access what I want, when I want.

John Schwandt:
A monthly (or yearly) subscription for access to a majority of Mobile Ed courses (involving a delayed new release period like Netflix).
  This would remove concerns above of having no control over what I want to access when I want to access it but once again monthly access fee would need to be kept reasonably low $10-15USD

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS