Page 1 of 2 (40 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 39 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 23 2018 2:35 PM

For Logos Now customers being migrated to Faithlife Connect, here are a couple important details to know. 

1) You will maintain your Logos Now benefits until your Logos Now renewal date, or 11/12/18, whichever is later. By way of example; 

• if your Logos Now renewal was up this April, we extended your access at no extra cost to you and you will get all your Logos Now benefits until 11/12/18.
  • if your Logos Now renewal was up in December, you will get all your Logos Now benefits until December. 

2) Additionally, with Connect Starter, you get Faithlife TV, Faithlife Courses, and Logos Editions of Bible Study Magazine (BSM) right now, along with a promo code to use on a library, feature set, or an upgrade to Connect Essentials or higher level of Connect, if you wish. You can get started using Faithlife Connect at connect.faithlife.com/get-started. 

3) Effectively, nothing will change for you until 11/12/18 at the earliest (later if your renewal date was later), and you'll be able to enjoy all benefits of Connect AND Now until then.   

The Logos Now FAQ page may be somewhat helpful in answering some of your questions: https://connect.faithlife.com/now-faq  

This comparison chart may also be helpful in determining the differences between Logos Now, Connect Starter, and Connect Essentials features. The chart doesn’t take into consideration all the other benefits that come in Connect Starter and Connect Essentials: https://connect.faithlife.com/now-connect-compare   

Posts 776
JRS | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 23 2018 3:46 PM

Chris,

Just curious ... what is the significance of 11/12/18?  Why was that particular date picked?  Something to do with the rollout of L8?

How blessed is the one whom Thou dost choose, and bring near to Thee(Psa 65:4a)

Posts 979
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 23 2018 5:17 PM

It would be truly significant if it was 5 years earlier!

Posts 4625
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 24 2018 1:00 AM

Chris duMond:
1) You will maintain your Logos Now benefits until your Logos Now renewal date, or 11/12/18, whichever is later. By way of example; 

For the sake of clarity can we be told is this 11th December 2018 or November 12th 2018?

Posts 3197
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 24 2018 1:07 AM

Mike Binks:
For the sake of clarity can we be told is this 11th December 2018 or November 12th 2018?

November 12th. You can see this information on your account's subscriptions page.

Posts 4625
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 24 2018 1:21 AM

Thanks Petah

I must get one of those automatic translator programmes sometime.

:-)

Posts 8900
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 4:20 AM

PetahChristian:

Mike Binks:

November 12th. You can see this information on your account's subscriptions page.

I had the same question when I first saw this Mike. Perhaps it is because we both don't live in the US. Personally I don't understand why the full form is not used in this kind of setting to eliminate possible confusion.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 11
David A. Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 4:39 AM

Chris, thanks for "standing in the gap" as you and Phil (and Bob) attempt to satisfy and explain to what appears to be an emotional time for some.

My request is a little more simple, would you be able to also add Full and Extended Logos Feature sets to the Connect/LogosNow chart, for those who are trying to make the most economical and functional decision?

This would definitely help in a very transparent way to decipher which is the most economically viable decision point.

Thank you again,

Warmest Regards,

Dave

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 4:45 AM

Could someone explain how it works with the courses? On the website is says: Depending on your subscription level, you can take up to eight courses a year. Choose from over 200 courses on a broad range of biblical and theological topics.

How can you choose? If I go to the connect hub right now, there are only a few courses available, but 196 unavailable. Does this list change?

Posts 82
Joey Midgett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 5:39 AM

How do I even get to the Connect hub?

Posts 82
Joey Midgett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 6:16 AM

Yeah, no new courses available to me at all. just the same 12 courses I already own. The rest say unavailable. 

Posts 3197
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 6:26 AM

Joey Midgett:

Yeah, no new courses available to me at all. just the same 12 courses I already own. The rest say unavailable. 

Can you post a screenshot, please. I don’t see unavailable appearing anywhere in the list of courses, and I see over a hundred to choose from.

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 6:33 AM

PetahChristian:

Joey Midgett:

Can you post a screenshot, please. I don’t see unavailable appearing anywhere in the list of courses, and I see over a hundred to choose from.

I see 11 available + 193 unavailable.  The site calls these courses ''plans.''

I dunno how 2 post a screen shot.

Posts 3197
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 6:37 AM

scooter:

I dunno how 2 post a screen shot.

Use the paper clip icon to include an image in your post.

Posts 3197
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 6:51 AM

scooter:
I see 11 available + 193 unavailable.  The site calls these courses ''plans.''

It sounds like you are looking at the Courses tool inside Logos. That's not the store website, that's the Logos web app.

You first have to "purchase" a course for $0.00 using the coupon code from the Connect web site (store). Once you've done that, Logos will download the course, and it will then appear in the Courses tool.

Posts 3197
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 6:54 AM

Patrick Rietveld:
How can you choose? If I go to the connect hub right now, there are only a few courses available, but 196 unavailable. Does this list change?

You clicked on the Courses icon at the top of the hub, which opens the Logos web app and shows you your available courses that you already own.

Instead you need to scroll down to "Claim your benefits," purchase a course for $0.00 using the coupon code, then go back to Logos (web app or desktop), which will download the course. It will then appear in the Courses tool, where you can start it.

Posts 2304
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 4:12 PM

Chris duMond:
For Logos Now customers being migrated to Faithlife Connect, here are a couple important details to know. 

What is the deadline for the use of the $200 coupon?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 25 2018 11:17 PM

PetahChristian:

Instead you need to scroll down to "Claim your benefits," purchase a course for $0.00 using the coupon code, then go back to Logos (web app or desktop), which will download the course. It will then appear in the Courses tool, where you can start it.

Got it. Thanks!

Does it mean that after the year the course will be removed from the resources?

Posts 3197
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 26 2018 1:00 AM

Patrick Rietveld:

Got it. Thanks!

Does it mean that after the year the course will be removed from the resources?

You’re welcome.

Yes, it is access only (a temporary, not a permanent license). The course is removed after six months, and you have a year to use the coupon to choose a course.

More details are in the FAQ: https://connect.faithlife.com/faq

Page 1 of 2 (40 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS