Page 5 of 5 (96 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 95 Replies | 14 Followers

Posts 601
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 2:29 PM

Went and looked at the source coding for the page. I can see that the zip files are in there somewhere, but I don't know how to access them.

Posts 601
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 2:35 PM

Success! Using ctrl-f to search for "Greek-v2" brought up the bottom of the page with the download files!

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 2:36 PM

Knew you could do it Pam!

Terry

Posts 89
Randle Bond | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2010 2:36 PM

uggh.... download take 3! There goes my download limit for the month

I think when asking us to download such big files we need a download manager of some sort! I use one, but the logos website won't let me resume the download :(

Posts 19263
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2010 2:41 PM

Randle Bond:

uggh.... download take 3! There goes my download limit for the month

I think when asking us to download such big files we need a download manager of some sort!

They didn't ask us to download the files. They are sending us a DVD as well, so we could wait for that if we don't want to download. I guess it's too late for you. Sad

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2010 5:11 PM

Rosie Perera:
They didn't ask us to download the files. They are sending us a DVD as well, so we could wait for that if we don't want to download. I guess it's too late for you. Sad

According to the email I got today Logos will only send the DVDs if I request them before December 3rd.

Here is a partial excerpt:

"If you prefer not to download the new videos, you can request a free replacement DVD. 

To request a new DVD, please verify that the shipping address in your account is
correct, and then send an email with your name to greekhebrewvideos@logos.com
prior to Friday, December 3, 2010. Your DVD will ship in mid-December. "

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 19263
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2010 6:35 PM

Matthew C Jones:

Rosie Perera:

According to the email I got today Logos will only send the DVDs if I request them before December 3rd.

Here is a partial excerpt:

"If you prefer not to download the new videos, you can request a free replacement DVD.

To request a new DVD, please verify that the shipping address in your account is
correct, and then send an email with your name to greekhebrewvideos@logos.com
prior to Friday, December 3, 2010. Your DVD will ship in mid-December. "

That's weird. That's not what the email I received yesterday said. Mine said:

We will also send you a new replacement DVD free of charge. New DVDs will ship in mid-December.

Please verify that the shipping address in your account is correct at https://www.logos.com/user/details

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2010 7:56 PM

I received the same email as Rosie. Maybe international customers are getting different emails (I think Rosie is in Canada?)

How hard is it to get a clarification from Logos?

Posts 19263
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2010 8:23 PM

Mark Stevens:

How hard is it to get a clarification from Logos?

It should just take an email. I'll ask someone I've communicated with in the past about the DVD series, and get back to you once I have an answer.

Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 21 2010 4:35 AM

Pam Larson:

Terry Poperszky:

Click on your original order number on the order history page and it will bring up the download page.

Thanks. I'm getting very strange results:

Maybe there's a browser problem? I use IE8.

Click the "compatibility view" icon. Looks like a broken page to the right of the address bar.

Posts 601
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 21 2010 12:23 PM

Don:

Click the "compatibility view" icon. Looks like a broken page to the right of the address bar.

Thanks, Don! Never noticed that one before.

Posts 47
Sam McCloud | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 22 2010 10:13 AM

I live in the US; here's my copy of the email:

Updated Videos Now Available - Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software ...

You are receiving this email because you have purchased Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software.

http://www.logos.com/product/5876/learn-to-use-biblical-greek-and-hebrew-with-logos-bible-software

We have recently released updates for all the videos.

You can download the updated videos for free right now. Here's how:

1. View your orders at https://www.logos.com/user/orders

2. Click on the order number next to Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software. This will take you to the Order Summary page.

3. Scroll to the bottom and download Hebrew-v2.zip, Greek-v2.zip (Part 1), and Greek-v2.zip (Part 2).

4. After you download, unzip the files and move them to the directory where your Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software videos are saved.

If you prefer not to download the new videos, you can request a free replacement DVD.

To request a new DVD, please verify that the shipping address in your account is correct, and then send an email with your name to greekhebrewvideos@logos.com prior to Friday, December 3, 2010. Your DVD will ship in mid-December.

Logos Bible Software
1313 Commercial St.
Bellingham WA 98225-4307

cs@logos.com
800-875-6467

My Library | Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Posts 13419
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 22 2010 10:25 AM

My email ended differently (I'm in the UK, and the email also included UK contact details):

We will also send you a new replacement DVD free of charge. New DVDs will ship in mid-December.

Please verify that the shipping address in your account is correct at https://www.logos.com/user/details

Posts 2847
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 22 2010 10:37 AM

This is the content of the email I received from Logos and I live In the UK

You are receiving this email because you have purchased Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software.

http://www.logos.com/product/5876/learn-to-use-biblical-greek-and-hebrew-with-logos-bible-software

We have recently released updates for all the videos.

1. View your orders at https://www.logos.com/user/orders

2. Click on the order number next to Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software. This will take you to the Order Summary page.

3. Scroll to the bottom and download Hebrew-v2.zip, Greek-v2.zip (Part 1), and Greek-v2.zip (Part 2).

4. After you download, unzip the files and move them to the directory where your Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software videos are saved.

Logos Bible Software
1313 Commercial St.
Bellingham WA 98225-4307
customerservice@logos.com
1-360-527-1700
0871-218-1700 (UK discounted line)
1-800-875-6467 (toll free in the USA)

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 41
Nelson Yuen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2011 8:47 AM

Anyone receive new DVD from Logos? I am in HK, and still not receive DVD yet. Will Logos really send out to all who purchased this product? 

Posts 2196
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2011 9:10 AM

Nelson Yuen:
Anyone receive new DVD from Logos?

Yes, some of us have received it.  There already has been found a problem with the very first Greek video.  I do not know if that means Logos will delay more shipments or not.  If you ordered a DVD, you are expected to receive it in the mail, even if you live in HK

Page 5 of 5 (96 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS