Page 9 of 13 (252 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last »
This post has 251 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 15
Bruce Arthur | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 1 2020 10:54 AM

Thanks Mark

Posts 35
Colin Ware | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2020 4:00 AM

Bradley

Thanks to Logos for the individual migration page.

Am I right in assuming that:

1. The titles (in blue) on the migration page are the Logos titles of the relevant book in Wordsearch and 

2. There are likely to be duplicates on the list or would these be different editions?

I have only just started to go through my library. I figured there would need to be a number of updates to occur before a reasonable number came across.

My apologies in advance if you have answered these questions but I have not been able to find a reference on the faq page or quickly scanning above.

Colin

Posts 9069
LogosEmployee

Colin Ware:

1. The titles (in blue) on the migration page are the Logos titles of the relevant book in Wordsearch and 

2. There are likely to be duplicates on the list or would these be different editions?

1. That's correct; once a Wordsearch book has been linked to a Logos book, the Logos title is shown on that page. (This doesn't provide an easy way to see what the Wordsearch title for that Book ID is.)
  2. The same title can be listed multiple times if there was more than one way it could be acquired in Wordsearch. For example, 0:36 is Thru the Bible (complete series), 0:37 is Thru the Bible (OT), 0:38 is Thru the Bible (NT). In other cases, they are different editions, e.g., 0:4866 and 0:15585 are different editions of the Reformation Study Bible. There are other scenarios, too. You can ask questions here about specific Book IDs you want to know more about.
Posts 15
Bruce Arthur | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 16 2020 10:51 AM

Are you still receiving batches of user licenses from WORDsearch? I was able to work things out on the WORDsearch end a week and a half ago and was wondering how long I might have to wait before my library would be available in Logos.

Thank you for your time.

Bruce 

Posts 9069
LogosEmployee

Yes, we plan to do future license updates periodically to catch up with backed up (or refunded/returned) licenses. I don't currently know how long until we perform the next update.

Posts 9069
LogosEmployee

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Yes, we plan to do future license updates periodically to catch up with backed up (or refunded/returned) licenses. I don't currently know how long until we perform the next update.

The latest update was completed today.

Posts 3
Chad W Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 8:36 PM

There are titles that appear in my WordSearch Library - but not on my Individual Migration Page.

Posts 11703
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 4:24 AM

Chad W Smith:

There are titles that appear in my WordSearch Library - but not on my Individual Migration Page.

Did you buy those through LifeWay.com? That's a likely explanation.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 3
Chad W Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:30 PM

I honestly don't remember.

Does that mean they won't transfer?

Posts 11703
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 12:25 AM

Chad W Smith:

I honestly don't remember.

Does that mean they won't transfer?

If so, then they won't transfer. Faithlife bought the WordSearch part of Lifeway's business, but not the eBooks part. They will continue to be readable not only in the Wordsearch software but also in Lifeway's online eBook-Reading site.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 15
Bruce Arthur | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 11:58 AM

Thank you for letting me know that the latest update happened. I still do not have any of my WORDsearch library migrating and the WORDsearch website shows 184 products owned under "my library." I was still working things out when the first batch(es) moved but now that things have been worked out on the WORDsearch end, what can be done to begin seeing volumes in my Logos account?

Posts 75
John Simpson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 5:48 PM

Check your library at https://read.lifeway.com/library

That shows the books that were obtained from Lifeway instead of Wordsearch. You may have duplicate licenses for some of the same books in Wordsearch, but it may give an idea of how many books show as Lifeway.

If you have Wordsearch desktop, you can see the type of license on the library report.

Posts 15
Bruce Arthur | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 7:43 AM

Thanks John,

It appears that they are Wordsearch licenses when I open the Wordsearch desktop library report. See attached screenshot:

Posts 15
Bruce Arthur | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 7:43 AM

Thanks John,

It appears that they are Wordsearch licenses when I open the Wordsearch desktop library report. See attached screenshot:

Posts 15
Bruce Arthur | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 7:46 AM

Thanks John,

Having looked at the library report on the Wordsearch desktop, it seems that my licenses are indeed Wordsearch licenses. See screenshot:

Posts 15
Bruce Arthur | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 7:47 AM

I thought I included a screenshot.

Posts 15
Bruce Arthur | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 8:10 AM

Posts 9069
LogosEmployee

Bruce Arthur:

I still do not have any of my WORDsearch library migrating ... what can be done to begin seeing volumes in my Logos account?

You don't have any Wordsearch licenses on your Logos account. The most likely reason is that you used a different email for Logos and Wordsearch. This can be resolved by calling Customer Service.

For other possible reasons (and ways to fix them), please see https://blog.wordsearchbible.com/2020/09/24/9-reasons-you-might-not-see-your-books-yet-and-what-to-do-about-it/ 

It looks like your customer account wasn't in the first batch (was it created very recently?), so another import is required on our end to link them up. This may take a few days or weeks; we'll post back when it's done.

Posts 15
Bruce Arthur | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 10:14 AM

Things got ironed out in terms of the existence of my Wordsearch customer account on October 6th. I had had an account (or so I thought) prior to that but that, like I say, is when everything got ironed out.

Posts 9069
LogosEmployee

Bruce Arthur:

Things got ironed out in terms of the existence of my Wordsearch customer account on October 6th. I had had an account (or so I thought) prior to that but that, like I say, is when everything got ironed out.

Your Wordsearch licenses should be available in Logos now. To check, visit https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration 

Page 9 of 13 (252 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS