Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 34 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 7:35 PM

I own the E. G. White works (old format) but mine has gone down from 90.00 to 78.13. 

Dynamic pricing and Base packages are the way to go. 

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 9:01 PM

I have discovered the root cause of this issue, and hopefully Dev can roll out a permanent fix sometime tomorrow. I'll update again in this thread when it's resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience, again, and thanks for your patience.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 9:04 PM

Hopefully my price will not go up. Big Smile

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 57
Martin H Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 9:49 PM

Be assured we are working hard behind the scenes to resolve this. 

Posts 57
Martin H Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 9:55 PM

P.S. Definitely we won't let you be shortchanged. Stay with us on this and we'll make sure it turns out right.

Posts 999
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 2:45 AM

Its now fallen to $24 which while better still seems high for one $55 resource in a base package, is it still really this high?

Posts 2408
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 4:20 AM

Gabe Martini:

I have discovered the root cause of this issue, 

So now we know why the Orthodox base packages are not yet ready.  

They have you working everywhere and don't give you any time to work on that project. Stick out tongue

Thanks for the help. Here and everywhere else.

Posts 999
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 4:20 AM

Mike Pettit:

Its now fallen to $24 which while better still seems high for one $55 resource in a base package, is it still really this high?

It is definitely still broken, it is quoting:

Bronze $23.71

Silver $24.03

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 8:38 AM

David Ames:

So now we know why the Orthodox base packages are not yet ready.  

They have you working everywhere and don't give you any time to work on that project. Stick out tongue

Thanks for the help. Here and everywhere else.

Thank you for noticing! Smile

Yes, I oversee all of our "tradition" specific base package and product lines, so that is quite a handful. We're the World Council of Churches here at Logos Faithlife.

Faithlife

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 12:51 PM

As an update, the upgrade price for anyone purchasing SDA Bronze or Silver has now been corrected. The total SRP on the backend for the Ellen G. White Lifeworks was too high, causing a higher-than-expected Dynamic Price (since that is based on SRP).

If this is the *only* collection you don't own in either SDA Bronze or Silver, your dynamic upgrade should be around $25 or so. Keep in mind that since it's on Pre-Pub right now (for the improved tagging), you may not show as owning that product until it "ships" in full, separate from the base package.

For those who purchased either SDA Bronze or Silver this week (10/27 through 10/29) and did not already own these 402 Ellen G. White resources, we will be sending you an email with information on a refund for the difference in price.

[If you believe you should've received an email/refund, and haven't by the end of the week, please contact me directly and we'll look into it for you.]

Faithlife

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 1:40 PM

Thank you, Gabe, for deciphering this dilemma.

Posts 1836
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 1:57 PM
Thanks Gabe and Martin for your work on this.
Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 2:15 PM

Thanks all of you for your patience as we journeyed through this dilemma. I think you'll feel rewarded when you experience the awesome new features in L6--as well as significant resources in Bronze and Silver (beyond EGW Lifeworks). 

Posts 980
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 17 2014 1:00 PM

I had not noticed and was delighted to get the email and then credit. I don't judge a company by their errors but by what they do to correct them and Logos is A1 for that.

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 17 2014 2:38 PM

Thanks, John. Dynamic pricing credit is a unique endeavor on the part of Faithlife for the sake of our customers. It is so incredibly complex, with hundreds of calculations for each base package upgrade, that errors are bound to creep in. But like you say, that got fixed. For the record, despite its unprecedented complexity, Logos 6 is the most error-free upgrade in the history of the company.

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS