NEW: NT156 Understanding Easter: The Significance of the Resurrection

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 62
Rich Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 16 2016 9:42 AM

Miles - I just ordered and downloaded NT156 in large part because I am excited about the new Activities Resource and I wanted to experiment with it. Will Logos ME now retrofit the previous ME courses with this new format? I have several ME courses and it would be a huge blessing to have this innovative upgrade applied to those courses.

Posts 402
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 16 2016 9:51 AM

We will be updating our older courses and adding Activities resources to them. With over 100 courses already released, however, it will take us a while to get through them all. I'm glad you're excited about this new feature, and I hope you enjoy it!

Posts 62
Rich Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 16 2016 10:10 AM

I do understand about the time element involved in reconfiguring over 100 courses, but I am so happy to see that Logos is going to chip away at it. Thanks for the great news and quick answer. Smile

Posts 644
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 16 2016 10:52 AM

Miles Custis:

We will be updating our older courses and adding Activities resources to them. With over 100 courses already released, however, it will take us a while to get through them all. I'm glad you're excited about this new feature, and I hope you enjoy it!

Miles, will the current system of note-taking still be retained in the FL documents for each MobileEd also? I really like that system and from what I've seen so far in the Activities app doesn't seem quite as robust as the note files worksheet...I could be wrong. However, I would like to see both systems (if that can be arranged).  

Posts 402
LogosEmployee
Miles Custis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 16 2016 11:11 AM

We'll continue to share notes files of the readings if that's what you mean.

Posts 2977
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 16 2016 12:07 PM

Just purchased this and excited to try going through it with my family. Do you know if it will be accessible on the AppleTV app courses section?

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 644
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 16 2016 4:39 PM

Miles Custis:

We'll continue to share notes files of the readings if that's what you mean.

Thank you Miles. That is exactly what I was wondering. Big Smile

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS