Sermon Collection Indices

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1279
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 14 2013 6:05 PM

Dave Moser:
If someone would like to buy me the Yale Jonathan Edwards collection I'll create an index for that too!

The Yale edition is too rich for my blood! But... I just completed a canonical sermon index for Edwards that includes web links to all the Yale edition sermons. This includes hundreds of Edwards Sermons and will work great along side these other indexes. Also linked are the sermons in the 2 volume edition. 

Posts 463
Dave Moser | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 16 2013 6:26 PM

Liam Walsh:
I just completed a canonical sermon index for Edwards that includes web links to all the Yale edition sermons. This includes hundreds of Edwards Sermons and will work great along side these other indexes.

Thank you Liam! This is absolutely fantastic! That must have taken a lot of time to assemble.

Posts 463
Dave Moser | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 8 2014 11:42 AM

The need for compiling sermon collection indices seems to have been eliminated by the "Sermons" tool in the guides. I just recently noticed this in the Sermon Starter Guide and added it to my custom Passage Guide.

Does anyone know how long this feature has been available?

Posts 1279
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 7:14 PM

Hey Dave, it's only been available for about a month as far as I know. There were a couple forum posts on it. I think there are only a handfull of resources that are tagged for it though as of yet. Hoping they decide to tag all sermons and discourses!

Posts 5
Nolan Chan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 26 2021 6:51 PM

Hi everyone, I created a Tim Keller Sermon Index from 1989 to 2017! Please feel free to benefit from it as you see fit :)

Thank you Mark Barnes for your inspiration for the original sermon index

7558.Tim Keller Sermon Index 1989-2017.docx

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS