Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 14 2013 10:59 AM

Since I am now on the beta channel, I intend to take advantage of my new right to post in the beta forum.Smile

Can someone please at least write up cases for my ancient unrecognized bug reports. I have dozens of them, going all the way back to when I first bought Logos, nearly three years ago. Here are some for you to start with, while I work on confirming that a number of others are still present:

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2013 12:10 PM

Here are some more:

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 242
Kelly Flones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2013 10:26 AM

I have started working through these and will respond in the original threads. Thank you!

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2013 2:04 PM

So I've noticed.Smile Much appreciated!

I'll add some more for you when I find the time.Wink

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2013 11:46 AM

Kelly Flones:
I have started working through these

That was a while ago. Could you perhaps finish as well? I have more to add, but it doesn't feel very meaningful to take the time when I can't even get anyone to look at these...

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 10832
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2013 3:52 PM

fgh:
it doesn't feel very meaningful to take the time when I can't even get anyone to look at these...

Sometimes I also get this feeling.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS