NewbieMick:
in my case it would be the German economy, anyway

German Librarians need work too! (once Oktoberfest is finished) Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 762
Patrick S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 3 2011 8:53 AM

alabama24:

German Librarians need work too! (once Oktoberfest is finished) Smile

Or... once Oktoberfest is finished with them!

http://www.life.com/gallery/48911/image/104244087/oktoberfest-2010-the-casualties

"I want to know all God's thoughts; the rest are just details." - Albert Einstein

Posts 28585
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 3 2011 10:06 AM

Yes. Smile

Posts 2
Bill Triplett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 3 2011 4:50 PM

Has anyone figured out a reliable bookmarking system for these books from the new site yet? I read several chapters of Red Scorpion and bookmarked it and then did  some biblestudy.  Unfortunately the ios app will not let you name your bookmark so you better know it's desigantion.  And if you cant remember the itle your in real trouble.

Posts 28585
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 3 2011 7:21 PM

bill triplett:
Has anyone figured out a reliable bookmarking system for these books from the new site yet?

First, I agree that a good bookmarking system is needed. However, are you aware that when you reopen the book, it will open to where you left off?

Posts 20
Robert Ellis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 3 2011 8:28 PM

Hi

I am aware that it will open where you left off

but I have found that a bit buggie and have had to start again if I have switched books

Posts 2398
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 7 2011 5:55 AM

Ted:
I would like to see my Vyrso books in my Logos library. For me I would not invest in Vyrso books If Logos decides to remove it from my Logos library.

I strongly agree - one of the main values I see with Vyrso and Logos is having all my books together.  If they separate them, then I would stop buying Vyrso books. 

I also agree with the above posts that I do not want to see Gigi comments show up in a search next to Charles Spurgeon.

Posts 10918
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 7 2011 7:10 AM

Ronald Quick:

Ted:
I would like to see my Vyrso books in my Logos library. For me I would not invest in Vyrso books If Logos decides to remove it from my Logos library.

I strongly agree - one of the main values I see with Vyrso and Logos is having all my books together.  If they separate them, then I would stop buying Vyrso books. 

I think that's the majority over here.

Ronald Quick:

I also agree with the above posts that I do not want to see Gigi comments show up in a search next to Charles Spurgeon.

This, however, seems unavoidable if you use Basic Search and run it against the entire library. If there was a content-driven separation between Logos and Vyrso, you could rely on the new "edition:" field - otherwise it helps building collections and using tags.

Mick 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 2850
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 23 2011 3:40 PM

Ted:

I agree Ted.  I can see myself buying something by Martyn Lloyd-Jones, or some like him, in Vyrso.  I would certainly want that in my Logos Library, too.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS