New Mobile Survey -- BlackBerry and Android users, speak out!

Page 1 of 7 (137 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 136 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 1224
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 2 2010 2:54 PM

Please take our updated mobile survey. If you want a dedicated Logos app on the BlackBerry or Android, this is your chance to be counted!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NR2YRBQ

Posts 1064
David J. Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 2 2010 5:55 PM

Thanks Bob:

Hope to be able to use Logos in the new Windows Mobile format due out Fall 2010 given my current Windows Mobile apps will not work in that new format.....

Posts 23
Tommy Johnston | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 2 2010 8:56 PM

Thanks Bob!  I'm looking forward to enhanced mobile support for Logos in the future. What an exciting prospect!

Posts 362
Alain Maashe | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 2 2010 9:21 PM

Yeah

Logos needs Android and Windows Mobile 7 apps

I will upgrade to either of these platforms in the coming months

Posts 2454
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 2 2010 10:03 PM

When you make a decision as to whether or not you'll support other platforms, please let us know as much in advance as possible. Which platform Logos supports will play a huge role in which phone I upgrade to.

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org | hantla.com/blog

Posts 574
LaRosa Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 2 2010 10:21 PM

Jacob Hantla:

Which platform Logos supports will play a huge role in which phone I upgrade to.

Very true indeed

Urban Scholar - http://urban-scholar.com 
Christ-centered Hip-Hop - http://www.sphereofhiphop.com

Posts 7188
Forum MVP
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 3 2010 1:12 PM

Filled out! 

of course after reading my passionate plea you'll go straight to building the blackberry version.  :-)

Posts 362
Alain Maashe | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 3 2010 1:31 PM

My next phone will be the "superphone"  HTC EVO 4G 

It runs Android and coming out this summer. I would love to have a Logos app to take advantage of the big screen (bigger than an iPhone).

Posts 259
Ralph A. Abernethy III | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 3 2010 1:48 PM

When you make a decision as to whether or not you'll support other platforms, please let us know as much in advance as possible. Which platform Logos supports will play a huge role in which phone I upgrade to.

Yes, this would be helpful.  L4 accessibility will be a major  factor for me too when it comes time to upgrade my cellphone.

So -- here's a loaded question -- Blackberry or Droid?

Posts 394
Roger Feenstra | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 3 2010 5:44 PM

Alain Maashe:
I would love to have a Logos app to take advantage of the big screen (bigger than an iPhone).

I think that's called an iPad. Surprise

Elder/Pastor, Hope Now Bible Church, Fresno CA

Posts 723
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 3 2010 8:09 PM

Please let us know soon that you will be putting out a droid app. We are moving in a couple of months and our current carrier does not work where we are going. I am trying to decide between a Palm Pre and a droid phone, I refuse to use a blackberry(too many bad reviews).

Posts 1
Matthew William Morton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 5 2010 7:39 AM

Please...

Please...

Please... develop the android app.  Here are some ideas to assist:

Go open source - there are a lot of us techno logos users that would be glad to help

Charge a small fee to pay for the development of the app

Lets face it the Droid does...but for logos right now  - it doesn't... and thats just sad.

Posts 624
Michael Lyman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 7 2010 5:39 PM

I'm very thankful for the browser version and use it regularly and today showed one of my instructors how it work on my new Droid Eris. She just bought Logos after I brought my laptop in and she looked it over.

Posts 1049
Ron | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 7 2010 6:15 PM

I took the survey.  More than any mobile app (I'm fine with library.logos.com on my Blackberry 8830), I'd like to see a way to read books from my library on Kindle.

Posts 804
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2010 4:31 AM

Bob, 

I would like to see Logos "finish" some of the ongoing projects (Library.logos.com, Library.logos.com beta) rather than leaving them in a perpetual half-baked / incomplete status.  I'm not as familiar, but this list may also include L4 Mac and iPhone version (no offline searching).

If Library.logos.com (mobile and PC versions) are built out to their full potential, do we really need separate dedicated apps for these other platforms?

Peter

Posts 3775
Forum MVP
Halo Hound | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2010 4:34 AM

PeterLi:
If Library.logos.com (mobile and PC versions) are built out to their full potential, do we really need separate dedicated apps for these other platforms?

Yes, for offline use.

Posts 124
Sean McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2010 4:48 AM

If you just thinking mobiles then Blackberry might be a priority but if your thinking tablets then Android should be a more serious consideration. http://library.logos.com  should also be developed considerably and the ipad app needs to look more like the desktop app

Posts 124
Sean McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2010 5:16 AM

Philip Spitzer:

PeterLi:

Yes, for offline use.

Online apps can be configured for offline use ala gmail, google docs etc

Posts 5337
Forum MVP
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2010 5:20 AM

Sean McIntyre:
Online apps can be configured for offline use ala gmail, google docs etc

Yes, through HTML 5. However, this standard is still maturing, support for it is not complete and widespread. I believe I've read that Logos wants to enable offline access through HTML 5 but it will take some time for them to design and implement it.

Posts 68
Timothy Shrimpton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 20 2010 5:20 AM

I hope we haven't forgotten the Windows Mobile users!  I would love a finger-friendly version of the Logos app on my HTC Imagio.  The Web app is neat in a pinch but it's fairly limited (at least at this point).

Page 1 of 7 (137 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS